I'm back!

Ducks_own

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't posted here in a long time but I felt like it now. I have a lot to show, so here's some random shots of mine...

I don't know if I like this one or not... The 'fisheye' is actually a roll of duct tape.
CIMG4087.jpg

Certainly a surprise, how this one came out. I like it.
CIMG4082.jpg

I always take shots like these at Christmas. You never know what you're going to get when you keep the shutter on for a minute and drive down the road alongside all of the Christmas lights. This one was like one second or so, cuz it's only one house, all in blue.
CIMG0311.jpg

Also not sure if I like it or not. It's the inverted pyramid at the Louvre, an upside-down smaller version of the main one outside. I thought the angle was cool, so I shot it.
CIMG1393.jpg

here's another one of the inverted pyramid, very hard to take. You couldn't see where you were shooting, because there was just enough room between the pyramid and the ground for the camera to fit in, so this shot took a few tries. I'm happy with the results.
CIMG1363.jpg

But this one hands-down was my absolute favourite shot at the Louvre. One of the mini-pyramids beside the main one from inside the building.
CIMG1369.jpg

Alright, I had a mini-photo-shoot with my friend's iPod, and got some decent shots...
CIMG6244.jpg

CIMG6242.jpg

CIMG6254.jpg

OK, that's enough for now, you've beenthrough enough already :p

Hi n welcome back.
some cooool shots. The iPod one is my fav and that portrait (#2) next fav.
the last one got some noise in it...isn't it...
thanx.

am Dpez. new on-board. and a typical beginner in pphy too. hi.

Most reactions

Back