I'm breaking the ice, so hello.

Reedforum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been searching for a solid forum with good information that pertained to my career interest for quite a while now. Not only does this seem like a fantastic place for information and inquiries, but also the perfect place to share my work with others! I look forward to seeing everyone's perspectives and expanding my knowledge.

Take care.

I broke the ice, too. Unfortunately it was with my butt when I slipped in the parking lot.
Welcome aboard. There's a lot of good information here. There's also quite a bit of bad information and some general silliness.

Once you slip on ice, winter knows and it will ensure it happens again -- a constant slide on a very slippery slope my friend.
Thanks for the tip, I'll be careful what I take to heart and double check information on other sources. :encouragement:

Definitely fact check and take opinions with a grain of salt. This is the internet after all. For all you know I could be an insane person posing as a very, very, extremely beautiful, and talented photographer with a heart of gold and a massive above above-the-average IQ. :icon_thumright:

Welcome to TPF!!

[QUOTE="
I'm breaking the ice, so hello.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking strictly as another person in the room: Breaking ice is much to be preferred over breaking wind. ;)

I broke the ice, too. Unfortunately it was with my butt when I slipped in the parking lot.
Ooo.. I've done this several times in the past few days.

Most reactions

Back