I'm broke, but happy...

core_17 said:
Am I weird if I had not one, but TWO dreams about that damn camera last night? I can't remember them really, but when I woke up I remembered two distinctly different dreams.
:shock: Na just obsessive, kinda like me :wink: Congrats! A fine choice indeed :wink:

Canon Fan said:
core_17 said:
Am I weird if I had not one, but TWO dreams about that damn camera last night? I can't remember them really, but when I woke up I remembered two distinctly different dreams.
:shock: Na just obsessive, kinda like me :wink: Congrats! A fine choice indeed :wink:

I just hopes she can hold it together long enough for the camera to arrive. You can do it Corry!!!! I believe in ya!!!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Waiting for the pics! :D

i'm glad i bought my camera at circuit city and got it the same night, if i had to wait a few days I would have been going crazy..... like i'm sure you are :LOL:

core_17 said:
:) I'll post em as soon as I get the camera!!! I'm thinking it will be Tuesday, now. MAYBE monday! :)

Don't forget, you'll have to wait to get that film developed as well.

you all know I was joking before, right?

ferny said:
core_17 said:
:) I'll post em as soon as I get the camera!!! I'm thinking it will be Tuesday, now. MAYBE monday! :)

Don't forget, you'll have to wait to get that film developed as well.

you all know I was joking before, right?

That's kinda like my boyfriend telling me not to forget to rewind the DVD when I got my first DVD Player. I maybe be blonde BUT I'M NOT A DUMB@SS!!!!! :LOL:

You mean your not suppose to rewind DVD's? :shock:

But the cases usually say please rewind? :0)

Most reactions

Back