I'm frackin' exhausted

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Kelly (my wife) and I photographed a traditional Vietnamese (Buddhist) wedding yesterday. We had four locations and shot from 8:30am until 11:00pm just about non-stop. Holy crap we're both still so exhausted!!! I'll try to get some of the photos up soon as soon as I go through all 1700+ of them! :shock: :D

First photos...

Attachments

• $IMG_8067_DUOTONE.jpg
    $IMG_8067_DUOTONE.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 136
  • $_MG_8170.jpg
    $_MG_8170.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 130
Great job so far...I like them all except the second shot with all the group...it's tilted pretty bad...easily straightened in PS, but not sure if you've done any work on them or not ;) Love the last one with the black and white and soft focus! Can wait to see the other 1696 :lol:

That group shot is neat!

These wedding pics are all great but i love the second lot you posted, they have such a nice feeling about them.

Shark you candids are great however you really need to work on you formals. The wedding party shoot is a good example of this. You need to fill the frame with the subject and the subject in this shoot is the wedding party. Try using a telephoto zoom lens, not a wide angle.

mike

BLINN said:
Shark you candids are great however you really need to work on you formals. The wedding party shoot is a good example of this. You need to fill the frame with the subject and the subject in this shoot is the wedding party. Try using a telephoto zoom lens, not a wide angle.

mike

You totally missed the point of that photo. It wasn't about the group at all, but about the converging lines in the ceiling, as well as the reflection in the water. :er:

Just to appease the traditionalists, here are a couple of the portraits...

Attachments

• $_MG_8143.jpg
    $_MG_8143.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 112
  • $_MG_8135.jpg
    $_MG_8135.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 107

Most reactions

New Topics

Back