Im from Canada eh!

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have been browsing this forum for a little bit now and decided to sign up and introduce myself.
I have only owned one camera and it was a Kodak point and shoot style camera, I had it for about a year untill it just stopped working (probally something to do with me leaving it on my truck roof and driving away :oops: ) It's been about 6 months now since I have had a camera and decided that thats it. So I have been shopping online for weeks now trying to find a camera that will suit my needs and the search is still going. I will be taking a photogrphy class in January so hopefully I can save most of my newbie questions for that :lol: .

Oh and I love the photo forum, I have been to a few others and this one is by far my fav :D

Later.

Troy

Welcome to the madhouse..... :wink:

I don't shoot the Sigma myself, I have a Pentax, but there are probably some posters floating around here who do, and I'm sure they'll be available to talk it up with you.

Glad you're here, keep posting!

Welcome to the forum Pilgrim.

If you have any questions at all ask away. You don't have to wait until you start your class to learn something. Having some knowlege of photography when you enter the class might help you out a great deal.

I've never seen a sigma camera myself. I do own a Sigma lens. It's not bad, but not the greatest lens I've ever used.

Welcome aboard pilgrim! (tries to imitate John Wayne and fails miserably).
No matter what camera you have or haven't got welcome anyway.

Hey to all you to!
So far im loving this place!
I am actually learning stuff to, its awsome.
By the time i get my camera i'll actually know how to use some of it :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back