I'm getting no appreciation!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes that is right - all the hours of learning; all the days of practice and testing. All the time invested into learning about exposure - composition - lighting - all the bits of sticky tape and card of my custom diffusers.

All of it pointless as I get no appreciation from my audiences - no true appreciation that is! Yeah I get the "oh nice" reply, but its little more than a passing nod as those around me fly by. It's not real, its just the empty comments passed on from one to another as a mark of politeness; not a true measure of the worth of my photos!

And to top it all I now have to sit here with pain in my hand from my last encounter (though I will say outside of my photography) with one of my professional models. A sharp throbbing pain that promises to be a right annoyance for ages - maybe days!

In other news...... never have a dark tabletop
never assume that any human building is impenetrable
always ask before touching
and never never put your hand down before looking first

and never ever try to stroke a wasp when its awake and not in the mood to be stroked. Because not only are they a darn good stinger, but they also won't give you more than a buzz at your photos :confused::(:mrgreen:

I appreciate you, bro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back