I'm getting old.....

Having a wiener roast bonfire watch some hockey and then fireworks later really low key but tonnes of fun and good food

I saw your picture on FB....lol Looks like tons of fun!!!

Valentino and Anderson Pooper enjoying the "Transformers" movie, front row!

ef740633.jpg

That is too funny!! My cat never was interested in the tv.......=)

This afternoon I got a text from my mother in law asking if we have any plans for the new year, my wife and I both totally forgot that tonight is new years eve!Made a half batch of gumbo, watching tv with the family eating candy.

That is too funny!! My cat never was interested in the tv.......=)

Our old cat love nature shows, and would sit for hours watching them. The funniest thing though, was that he was afraid of Hippos! He would go hide, and peek out, and when they were done with hippos, he'd come back out and watch again.

^^^lol My cat musta been dumb, he never even looked at the tv. Happy New Year to you!!! I hope you have continued success with your biz!! Hopefully though you'll find a little more time for yourself! :hug::

Happy new year to you, very soon!

This xMas I already worked less and made more $$$ than last xMas. I owe it to CAD modeling, and getting waxes milled instead of hand carving. Over the next three days I will be setting up my own CNC Mill, and keeping that money In house! So yes, I do see more time for myself, and photography in the future! Wheeeee!

(I'd like to get into medium format and film developing, but we'll see)

I woke up sick, and it's gotten worse throughout the day.So I'll ring the New Year in grumpy, laying on he couch, watching Shameless. I'll probably finish the night off with some good stuff.

Most reactions

Back