I'm getting REAL depressed....

airgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We got robbed AGAIN yesterday night. This is really getting to be a drag. They didn't get nearly as much as last time but with damages we're still out around $3,000.

Last fall they hit us and we lost $17,000. After that we installed a security system and new safe. Problem is that my mom lives on our property and she disabled the alarm and never reset it. Doesn't do much good if it's not set.........

We live in a rural area and for the last 40 years we were able to leave the doors unlocked to our house but things have definitely changed for the worse. We've now been robbed 3 times in the last year as well as my getting mugged in Spain last february.

The only good thing is the new safe we got stopped them from getting the receipts from the day before. It would have been much worse if they had got that. The P!sser is the cops were just a 1/4 mile down the road arresting drunk driver about the same time they were robbing us. Guess the drunk made a good diversion for the burgler.

Thanks for letting me vent.......

That really sucks...
I'm glad we have a really good police force here where I live. They caught the few burglers we had here. Thank God.

I hope things turn for the better soon.

Good luck

I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine how hard this has been for you!

my fav - Seattle: When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying it was the best laugh he'd ever had.:LMAO:

I seem to recall you telling us about that big robbery last fall. Glad this one was not as intense...still, it has to be a horrible feeling. I am so sorry.... :hug::

Guess you'll have to get in the habit of walking around checking to make sure the alarm is always set, since it seems like these thieves are so ready to pounce if you let your guard down. :thumbdown:

Thats terrible...people are scum...too good honest people like you its not right, why dont they all rob each other? Youll get em back though...youll see...

Thanks everyone, the thoughts are appreciated. I really feel bad for my wife. She's taking it very hard, again. It just kills me that I can't make her feel better.

Wow...that is a drag....it probably makes you feel like you don't have a safe place to stay, violated. Sorry. At least you guys weren't hurt....

Did the cops print the places where the suspect obviously touched?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back