I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Kelly and I just found out today that we're going to be parents!!!!!!!! Baby's due right around the first of July! :-D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:goodvibe: :goodvibe: :goodvibe: :goodvibe: :goodvibe: :goodvibe: :goodvibe:

Oh yeah you been gettin some :p
Naw congrates man your first child is always the most special, definetly a life changing event, but the ride is a blast.

Congrats to you and your wife.....emjoy your last few months where it's just the 2 of you (the baby will make his/her presence known but it IS still just the 2 of you!)....once it's over, your lives will never be the same!! :wink:

It's kinda bittersweet.....with the emphasis on sweet. Have FUN! :love:

yay!!! congrats! now you know this child is going to be your favourite subject right?? right!!!??

ahh...the life of a photographer's child ;)

photong said:
yay!!! congrats! now you know this child is going to be your favourite subject right?? right!!!??

ahh...the life of a photographer's child ;)

Yes, your child will soon become your favorite subject. My daughter is known to be one of the most documented children on the planet. She's not quite 18 months old and has had several thousand photos taken of her by me (not even counting the photos taken by my wife and the grandmothers). I really need a digital camera; I have about $600 worth of C41 processing sitting in the refrigerator.

Congrats!! You are in for a really life-altering experience. Be sure you and your wife cram as much together time in as possible between now and July, because it gets scarce after a baby comes onto the scene.

And, oh yeah, the baby will become a favorite subject for photos.
My 3 year old sees my camera come out and he usually starts shouting "but I don't want to take a picture!" unless he's in one of his goofy moods, then he starts shouting "cheese and bananas!" (don't know where that came from!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back