I'm half the man I used to be!

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing in my new studio. Didn't have any friends around, so I played with myself...erm...I mean, did some self portraits!

I made a snoot, and did some playing...this was my favourite of the bunch...what do you think?

29-3-2012 Me snooted v2 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

underexposed for my tastes. We lose a lot of detail. and it looks a bit cool.

Great shot. Very moody.

I like it. I would have liked the lighting to split your face symmetrically though. I would have liked the shadow line on your nose to go straight up through your forehead. Not sure how hard that would be though.

I like it. Looks mysterious! Nice detail in the light.

...and don't play with yourself.:lmao:

I like it. I would have liked the lighting to split your face symmetrically though. I would have liked the shadow line on your nose to go straight up through your forehead. Not sure how hard that would be though.

Yeah, I did think of doing some PP to make it do that, but I was quite pleased with the fact that I did this with the lights, and only very minor PP was used. I think the shape of my head, large brow, enormous eyebrows, big hair etc. might make it tricky to get that straight line naturally.

Cheers

I know...can't risk going blind if I want to get good at photography!

Cheers

Yeah, I did think of doing some PP to make it do that, but I was quite pleased with the fact that I did this with the lights, and only very minor PP was used. I think the shape of my head, large brow, enormous eyebrows, big hair etc. might make it tricky to get that straight line naturally.

Cheers

I know...can't risk going blind if I want to get good at photography!

Cheers

Yeah, it's one of those "it's easy for me to say, but harder to do" things!

I like the emergence from darkness. Good detail in the lit area and quick fall off to darkness. Interesting low key experimentation.

I totally dig it man, very awesome. Love the mood...and with that beard, it's almost scary! Like...you're hunting something, and hiding from it. Love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back