Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope you enjoy my photos.
DSCF2379.jpg

DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

DSCF3119.jpg

Neato neato!
The first one is swell -- a bit perhaps on the "blue" side? and maybe a bit too dark?
The second is a really neat shot... how did you set that up?
Third is my favorite of this set, although the crop seems a bit close...
And the fourth is cool, too. I like that you can still see the shape of the clouds in they sky, instead of a just plain sky.

Thanks for your feedback... the second photo was shot at 11:00pm from my roof with a tripod.

Nice little daisies!
I feel that you could not have risked to make these any brighter, or you'd have blown out the whites. Therefore I feel this is good as it is.

Photo 2 is neat ... but I would always associate moon light with blue and not so much with red/orange/yellow.

On 3 I agree with Wendy on the tad-too-tight-crop, otherwise I like it.

Photo 4 does not speak to me.

1) I kinda like the colors, though it does feel a little dark. I think it would have worked better with just the one flower popping out of the grass. Maybe if you moved around until the top flower cover the others through the view finder(you may have to have got a little closer)

2) Even for me there's to much negative space. I think it would work much better with a verticle crop.

3) I'm not to sure what i don't like about it as such. I'll have to agree that it's cropped to close or not close enough. I mean i like the positioning in the frame, but you have cut a bit off the side. Maybe having taken a few steps back and got more of it in that side of the frame.

4) It just seems to you took a picture of part of a building. Chooped the bottom and some of the right side off.
I do like the tones of this image though and works quite nicely with the dull grey sky. :)

Thank you all for your feedbacks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back