I'm just excited...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's no real place to talk about this, but I wanted to share.

I printed and framed one of my pics recently... a picture of two statues on the outside of a church here in Boston. It's a favorite picture of mine that I actually went back and retook many years after my first attempt... the old one was a mess, the new one I love.

Anyway, I printed it up quite large... 24"x32"ish and it looks amazing. I have it hanging on my wall at work in my office and I'm SO excited.

I gotta say, if you can, do something like this with a favorite image. It's just so cool to have it out there to look at all day.

BTW, 12mp image scales AMAZINGLY to this size... even staring at it from 6" away I see no degredation of quality at all. Very cool.

Also BTW, I got my frame made custom to order at pictureframes.com. Quite pleased with the results and pretty economical. It was like $130, shipped.

Anyway, as I said I'm just excited and wanted to share...

Very cool! But you have to post it here so we can see.

hahaha... ok, I'll bring the camera in tomorrow and get a picture of it on the wall, and I'll post the original of it as well. :)

Okay, here we go. :)

So here is the picture that I had printed: (downsized version, obviously... but hey, if you'd like one, I'm selling prints of it. ;) )

Boston Night - 20080611 - Trinity Church - 007 - tpf.jpg

And here is a picture of my office. You can see the print on the wall to the left of the door. (The pic of my office is crap, btw.) :lol:

Chris Office tpf.jpg

EDIT: I tried to do a full-crop picture of the print, but it really didn't work. I'll have to try under better lighting conditions. (such as not in my office on a rainy day)

Awesome! That deserves a smily wave:

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

The photo on your monitor is missing the cord coming off the front of your desk. :biggrin:

Nice photo to enlarge. Congrats.

And I thought I was bad for noticing the empty picture frame on the desk......:lmao:

hahaha... sorry. :) Digital picture frame powered off atm. :)

The photo on your monitor is missing the cord coming off the front of your desk. :biggrin:

Nice photo to enlarge. Congrats.

Thanks! :) You know I wondered if anyone would notice that picture on the screen... it was the first one I took, accidentally at ISO3200. :)

need to cover more of that white wall up with pictures.... ;) My tiny cubical has more.... heheh lol

great photo to enlarge.

hehe, thanks! Yeah this place needs a LOT more pictures. Absolutely barren. I do have a small poster of my VW R32 on the left, you just can't see it. :)

Nice, awesome shot too, can't blame you for enlarging that.

Thanks much!

Awesome! That deserves a smily wave:

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

hahaha... very nice. lol. thanks!

Most reactions

Back