Im Leah :D

AllHaleLeah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone I wanna introduce my self.

My name is Leah, I'm 14 years old, in September I'm going to be a freshman! In February ill be 15.
I enjoy photography a bunch! I'm a beginner I have a lot of photos on my camera and have no way of getting them on my I pod but I do have some on my I pod.

Will anyone want to tell me how to post pictures please and where to?

Welcome Leah, this is a great place to learn. There's a lot of talented, great teachers here. Enjoy your stay at TPF

As for posting. Just try to find a forum that matches the subject matter of your post, mods will move it if it does not correspond.

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome, Leah...I'm new and Canadian also. :)

Welcome aboard Leah!

~taking notes~

Welcome to the forum Leah.

I'm not sure of the best way to get your photos onto your iPod...likely you will have to upload them from the camera to the computer, then use iTunes to get them on the iPod.

Are you visiting us via an app on your ipod, or on the actual website? Either way, when you create a new thread or reply to an existing one, you can attach a photo that you have on your device/computer.

Thank you everyone!
I can see you are all much older then me, but I'm very mature, eh most kids say that be aura they think they are.

Will anyone want to tell me how to post pictures please and where to?

I started to link the "how to post" thread, but decided to just give you the quick rundown instead.

1. Select the forum that most closely matches your intent or subject matter or question.
2. Start a new thread with said question or statement.
3. Write your question, then look at the toolbar above the text box. You will see some icons with hypertext notes. Select the one that looks like a filmstrip (squarish). Click on that and you will see another dialog box that asks you to specify the image you wish to insert. Resize your image if needed. Usually you would want the image to be around 1000mp on the long side for faster uploading and viewing.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome Leah!

Welcome to the forum Leah.

I'm not sure of the best way to get your photos onto your iPod...likely you will have to upload them from the camera to the computer, then use iTunes to get them on the iPod.

Are you visiting us via an app on your ipod, or on the actual website? Either way, when you create a new thread or reply to an existing one, you can attach a photo that you have on your device/computer.

The best way to get photos from your camera to your iPad would be to put upload them from the camera to flickr or something like this. Then you could look at them from the iPad and you could also save them from there to your iPad.

Welcome to the forum, Leah! You've been given lots of good ideas here. Be sure to check out this thread for additional tips on navigating this site.

Hope to see you continue to post, share your images and have fun! :)

I can see you are all much older then me, but I'm very mature...

I, on the other hand, am much older but I'm also very immature (or so I'm told), so that makes us even, I suppose.

Welcome aboard and POST PICS!!

Most reactions

Back