im learning my new camera

Buzzlightyear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some random pictures i took im still trying to learn how to get everything right. so far ive only had my camera for a few days.

Edit: sorry im having some trouble uploading pictures right now

Last edited:
$random6-13-2014012_zps271b86ff.jpg

$Chameleon6-13-2014002_zpsf3820a69.jpg

Nice going! I like the second. I think if you cloned out the leaf it would be a really great image [emoji3] keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here are some random pictures i took im still trying to learn how to get everything right. so far ive only had my camera for a few days.

Edit: sorry im having some trouble uploading pictures right now

Fyi if you are trying to upload using the app good luck or if you are uploading from your phone its difficult

For someone learning a camera, you did very well indeed. I like both shots though the second one needs that leaf to be remove as advised by PaigeW.

How much fun are you having!? New cameras are AWESOME! I love the second one. On the first one, maybe try a different angle for fun. Like perhaps a frontal shot instead of a top view. Might make it more interesting!

Nice going! I like the second. I think if you cloned out the leaf it would be a really great image [emoji3] keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this motion. That's fantastic. :D

Thanks for the replies guys I saved up for a while to get this camera. Is there anything I can do to make the quality of the pictures better. I always want to improve

Most NOOB benefit from letting other edit their pictures. Also list your gear, camera and lens. If possible EFIX data.
finally, best advice look at what others do. Read the C&C on post. Take 10,000.00 pictures. Later. Ed

Passion flower; maybe a little too much space around the bloom if your intent was to concentrate on the bloom. Since the leaves shown do not belong to the passion-flower plant, they shouldn't be in the picture, particularly if it's only the one bloom and almost no leaves from the passion-flower.

Candle; looking half-down and half-level at the candle makes for a boring viewing angle. Also background is cluttered.

Photographer; background clutter and very slightly off-center. Off-center subject/frame can work, but there should be a reason, and then it will be obvious to the viewer why it is off center. Just this little tiny bit does nothing positive for the picture. Also looks underexposed.

BTW: please post only ONE photo at a time for thorough C&C. And if you're going to post two or more (if you have some reason to do so) please number them in your original post.

I thought that was passion flower too because I used to grow them in my backyard in Oz but I did not see the bottom leaves of the flower until Designer mentioned it. My thoughts were the leaves looks like marijuana....but I may be wrong so I didn't say anything much about it.

Amur Maple is my guess.

Most reactions

Back