im new i mean really new

jenn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have never used a forum befor. So i have a lot to learn about forums and photography. I have a cannon eos. with a few lenses and filters. I would like to learn how to use them better. I like to photograph nature. I live on the mid coast of maine. The landscape is great here, with wonderfull access to the harbor. I would like to take better B + W photos. I believe i will learn more here than i did in the photo class i took.

talking to other photographers is a great way to learn

if you are shooting BW you should check out the neg-x

hi jenn, i will be your resident weirdo through this journey!!!!

im glad your here!!!

md

Welcome! You're sure to learn a lot, and don't be afraid to post some of your stuff and ask lots of questions - you'll do fine! :D

Welcome Jenny, there are alot of smart seasoned photog's on here that can certainly help you with anything related to the sublect, there are also alot of newbies such as myself that love to ask questions, This really is the best place to learn i have found. Plus i think we are all justt great people so have fun and ask away!

Welcome, Jenn!
I think you have come to the right place. I have been involved with several other photo forums, and this one is by far the most helpful, friendliest of any I've seen.
You get more encouragement and honest advice and less ugly criticism than any other forum I've been to.

So don't be afraid to ask questions, and share your work. There will be plenty of folks ready to help any way they can!

Hey its only after midnight that you shouldnt feed me, before midnight and i just go wild on your leg!!

md

Most reactions

Back