I'm no landscape photographer....

Welcome to the landscape board, this is a nice introduction.

This photo is missing depth. There is nothing up close in the frame to offset the far distance of the backlground. Next time get down low and try to get some of the foreground in focus with the background. It will give you a fuller image.

Really like the shot! Only thing that kind of bugs me is the brighter part between the tree line and the clouds
I guess these are 2 photo's in one? If so I would delete a bit more above the trees.
Besides that great work!

Gorgeous..you may not be a landscape photographer but maybe you should explore it a little more. That's really lovely.

I prefer the uncropped shot personally. I feel like the "point" of this photo is the vast open space, and I feel that feeling is amplified in the zoomed out shot.

Nice expanse but the picture would be more interesting if there was a subject to focus on. Of course it could be that I'm looking at a small picture that looks better blown up. I also like the original better. The green grassy area contrasts with the rest of the field and adds interest.

Most reactions

Back