I'm not new. But probably new to most everyone here now...

Tyjax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwtyler.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was here long ago. I took a photography hiatus due to the high costs in time and money of continuing my own darkroom addiction.

Suffice it to say I have made the digital switch after well over a year or more of research and contemplation and I am back as shutterbuggy as ever.

Me and "Jack" (my new D80) will be hopefully submitting images for peer review and becoming again involved in this community.

My name is Jason, you can call me anything that pleases you.

I have 10+ years amateur photog experience in film and darkroom. It will always be my first love. But life moves on and digital suits my lifestyle. :)

If I can help you with anything at all let me know.

Jason.

Hey Jason, your original join date makes you one of the 'oldtimers' around here. Welcome back

Antarctican your post count scares me. :) heh heh Chase still run the joint?

Welcome back :)

whoever you are ;)

Hey Jason, good to see you back!

OMG - it really IS you! I saw your name in another thread and the join date was enough for me to follow along enough recent posts to find this one for confirmation. :D I even remember your old avatar with the screamingly wide mouth - it sort of stood out back in those days of less than 1,000 members. ;)

So - welcome back, oldtimer! I forgive you for going digital as long as you agree to nose around the analog/darkroom forums here to help folks along. You have great experience. (Yes, people are still getting caught by the darkroom bug. :lol: )

Chase still owns the joint, but we keep him locked up most of the time. It's for his own good, really.

OMG - it really IS you! I saw your name in another thread and the join date was enough for me to follow along enough recent posts to find this one for confirmation. :D I even remember your old avatar with the screamingly wide mouth - it sort of stood out back in those days of less than 1,000 members. ;)

So - welcome back, oldtimer! I forgive you for going digital as long as you agree to nose around the analog/darkroom forums here to help folks along. You have great experience. (Yes, people are still getting caught by the darkroom bug. :lol: )

Chase still owns the joint, but we keep him locked up most of the time. It's for his own good, really.

Terri, somehow I missed this. Great to see you. I thought I saw you orbiting the forum. DIdn't know if it was the same person. :)

Yeah, my darkroom and all of its equipment literally just collect dust now. 2 enlargers and etc... I just don't want to give it away. Maybe one of my boys will get the urge when they get old enough.

I figured you didn't remember me from back then. :lol: I'm glad to see you back - and who knows, maybe the person who decides to make an enlargement next will be you. ;)

Most reactions

Back