I'm off to Europe!

hehehe don't worry Mr Armstrong. Distance is one of those cultural things - it depends on where you're from as to how far 2000kms really is.

My cousins in England live a 30 minute drive from each other and love to catch up - yet they only do it once every year - because it's too far. Meanwhile in Cairns, I used to drive 30 mins to uni each day and then back again.

Or we'd drive down to Brisbane each year (all 1700kms) for a week long holiday. hehehe. But now airfares have become so cheap and save a lot of time.

Or you might like this. At 3pm I'm catching up with a friend to see a movie - but I have to drive south 25 mins to get to the cinema. :) and he has to drive norht 15 mins from his house. But we still live in the same city.

Have fun in europe cherry moose! Greece is beautiful!

also remember, dirving on European roads is often much more stressful than on roads in the US, Canada or Australia. You have much more traffic bottlenecks here and many more cars per road mile. Also often people drive way more aggressive over here.

My worst experience so far was Russia though :p

You have, obviously, not driven in Bucharest, Romania. :lol::lol:

No I have not... but a friend of mine was born there .. .and from her stories I doubt I would want to drive there :p

Kosovo was bad as well though ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back