I'm officially an addict....

BlueEyes01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I've always known that I'm addicted to photography but....

Thursday I took my daughter to college, a 4 1/2 hour drive.

I brought my friend, G2 as I call him, (Pentax K200D).

Friday, the drive home took 8 1/2 hours, (I would have LOVED to stay out even longer!).

I kept pulling off the highway & driving down country roads.
One small paved road had a beautiful barn, but no place to pull over to take picture of said barn.

I had to stop in the middle of the road while there were no cars coming, take the photo, and hurry up and put it in drive when I saw a car approaching. I'd go down the road a mile or so until I found a place to turn around. Turn around & repeat, (4-5 times).
I did get some great shots, so I'm not even ashamed! :mrgreen:

I once drove past the most beautiful photo ive ever seen on a country road. forgot my camera that day and i kick myself every morning for it. maybe it knew i would not do it justice

^^ I did the same thing. On my commute I go over the Deception Pass Bridge and one afternoon coming home there just happened to be a super thick fog that had rolled in, only it was just barely above the bridge itself and the sun was out and intense. It was an awesome sight.
Bridge
deception pass bridge - Google Images

Here is the barn I was "chasing", lol. I just have to say that I am evidently a huge barn fan too!

IMGP7435copylwWM2.jpg

I'm also experimenting around with HDR....fun stuff...although admittedly, I am a beginner there.

C&C welcome & much appreciated on above photo (no hdr).

I have a lot of processing to do yet on other photos, may not get to them today.

Dominately, great photos in your link!

strange i got many names for my camera as well. but sensors wouldn't let me use them here :lol:

nice barn. if you could get closer/change the angle a bit more and that would make a nice HDR

cheers
Grant

Most reactions

Back