Im one happy camper...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and thats because im probably going to New Zealand in November.....for 30 days :mrgreen:
If it all goes as planned, im gonna take a trip with a group of about 15 people (wont know any of them) and will be going to both the north and south island.
Im so hoping this will happen. I always wanted to go there and today i thought "if i dont do it anytime soon, it wont ever happen at all"
WOOOHOOOOOOO

ok, im done now :blushing:

wow..sounds like a lot of fun wish i was going

its so cool, still cant believe it myself. Everything looks great there (what i saw on pics and movies)
Is it November allready? no?...........bummer

daan,

That's awesome! I'd love to go to NZ...I'm very jealous, so make damn sure you bring your camera and your computer so we can all be there for the month (well, we'll have to live vicariously through you of course)!

Congrats! (oh, can't you stop in DC in April on the way? That wouldn't be too hard, would it?)

hehehe thank you......and thanks for the warning :)

And i wont be coming to DC now Jocose..............but i will bring my camera offcourse. Im shopping around now to find a portable cardreader with 20gb of memory, so i can take a gazillion pictures and post them all here :D

ok, there has been a slight change of plans. A friend of mine will be joining me. But he first has to finish internship (think thats what its called) for school. But he is still unsure how long that will be. So the chance is that we will go in februari/march/ But thats fine with me. Another thing is, he got relatives there, so we are gonna stick another month on the vacation.......................A 2 MONTH VACATION ON NEW ZEALAND....woohooooo.
Ok, im done again :)

well, i found a portable hard drive, in which you can stick your memory card. Its 30gb, so i can take.........like........*calculating*......10.000 pics MUAHAHAHAHA.......ha. It would be kinda sick if i filled that thing up :mrgreen:
Just have to be patient and wait now..........only 10-12 months to go

Most reactions

New Topics

Back