I'm so bored.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I've got nothing to do. Well, apart from tidy my room, sort out my wardrobe and throw half of my old clothes away, finish building my website, sign-up to photobucket's paid service... But I just can't be bothered to do anything. :?

Bah! It's been one of those days again.

awww poor ferny...i have just been watching your little dancing stick figures for about 30 minutes....that killed some time pretty good!

md

ferny said:
I've got nothing to do. Well, apart from tidy my room, sort out my wardrobe and throw half of my old clothes away, finish building my website, sign-up to photobucket's paid service... But I just can't be bothered to do anything. :?

Bah! It's been one of those days again.

Perhaps you'd like to come to my office and finish writing my Employee Handbook. :D

American Labor Law is FUN!

No, really!

.....where'd he go...? :scratch:

Who is that in your avatar Matt?

And why have an Employee Handbook? Don't they know what they're doing? Erm, don't you work in a hospital or something? :shock:

I have to call Zehrs and see if my pictures are in. because of the screw ups, I'll prolly get 3 of them for free..hehe..they're going on my wall.

I already looked for my Christmas decorations but that was a failure.

I should finish cleaning my bedroom.

I need to see my friend Holly today and my boyfriend tonight.

I barely got sleep lastnight because my schedule is messed up. I bet my boyfriend isn't going to let me go home early tonight....again. He's going to want to play Killzone.

I don't wanna do anything except give Holly her presents (I raided three different dollar stores)...and maybe call zehrs but i wanna go to get them pictures, but I dont want to actually GO there. :(

I should do a chore too.....maybe play in one of Mom's new fur coats...

I should finish my website but its such a pain in the arse. Stupid crapola site is a pain.

I don't wanna get off my bum and do stuff.

I wanna take pictures. I havent had a new one in a month!! *dies*

ferny said:
Who is that in your avatar Matt?

And why have an Employee Handbook? Don't they know what they're doing? Erm, don't you work in a hospital or something? :shock:

Didn't ya know? That's HIM in his avatar! ;)

So am I. Today is my last day of work this year. Did about hour’s worth of paperwork and clean my desk. And net is even boring today. I what to go home, need go pickup some EIR that I had scanned

Oh, I thought it was THEM.

I should warn you all, I'm in a pervy mood today. The slightest bit of female flesh is making me go all giddy.

Why did I just type that? :?
Oh and my fingers aren't working either. I keep typing just adn jsut etc. And I just typed tec cte then and had to correct it.

I was going to but couldn't even be bothered to register. I'm reading a pdf about pin hole (not pon, ppon or pipn as I just tryped :? ) polaroids.

Oh Lordy, you sound like me.. I get put off of a site if I have to CLICK on something.. God forbid I do anything that requires something resembling WORK! :lol:

Most reactions

Back