im so excited!!!

Wow, $300 for a hair cut. :0) I pay $6.50 american or so every 1.2 months for a hair cut. *Smirks*. Then again im a guy and it takes like 20 minutes to cut my hair. :0)

And I was going to suggest going to the dog pound or animal shelter but it looks like everyone beat me to it. :0). $850 is way to much for an animal, unless of course I was breeding them. :0) Which is something that ive considered doing in the future.

Most of my pets were from the pound but my last dog was a purebreed sheltie. A very smart and sweet dog, but he died a few years ago. Id like to get a new dog, but im waiting till I move out and move in with my future wife. So I just gotta wait a year and a half. :0). The dogs I like best are shelties and huskies are cute. :0).

And I do suggest to get them well trained. :0) My dog was just trained by us so when ever we called him, we had to do so many times, and if there was something more interesting outside, it was a challenge to get him to behave, hehe.

Its sad that there are so many puppy mills spewing out so many dogs and cats when there are so many animals being destroyed at shelters and pounds.

he hasnt had anymore accidents around the house, no pee or poop :D ... now we gotta calm that barking down so he wont disturb the neighbors too much :lol:

Dew said:
he hasnt had anymore accidents around the house, no pee or poop :D ... now we gotta calm that barking down so he wont disturb the neighbors too much :lol:

You should check your shoes before you say that. :0) *Smirks*

What kind of bark is it? high pitch or low pitch? There are collars that give a small electrical shock every time the dog barks, they quickly learn not to do it, but then your discouraging them to not bark when someone is trying to break into your house, so thats an issue. :0) We never did succeed in getting our dog not to bark at stupid things, like the wind. :0) Of course I had barking contests with him or get him hyper and bark his head off *it tired him out*, hehe, so that didnt help. I dont suggest doing that. :0).

Whats the dogs name? Im nto sure if you told us and I missed it.

his name is benji ... the barking has calmed down .. we did invest in a "no bark" collar ... there's a new born baby right underneath us :lol:

he met some new friends at the park ... one big Rockwaller (sp?) :shock: ... he played with him for a full hour, he tired me out

Most reactions

Back