I'm sorry if I've upset anyone.

I've been thinking more about posting some pictures because no one around me knows anything about it. I know one person who gushes and says I should be a pro. I'm just like, WTF-ever! This particular person wouldn't know a good picture if it bit her on the ass! Another person complained about the background of a flower picture being blurry. I tried to explain that it was done on purpose but to no avail.

Emerana, I hope you will look when I post some pics. You may not believe in sugar-coating, but you don't strike me as a megab!tch either :)

Emerana, I hope you will look when I post some pics. You may not believe in sugar-coating, but you don't strike me as a megab!tch either :)

Yeah I am not, I am super awesome actually :lol:

Another person complained about the background of a flower picture being blurry. I tried to explain that it was done on purpose but to no avail.

been there myself .. it is frustrating, isn't it? ;)

What a coincidence...so am I! We should get along famously ;)

Stop waisting time with long excuses .. post an image of his aunt now!!!!! :lmao:

sorry, could not resist ;)

BTW, my husband wont let him out of the house in that shirt. We call it his nap shirt cause he seems to really like it

If I tried hard, I could maybe be megab!tch ... if you insist ;)

but what about that aunt?

so do i ... and people are complaining a lot recently... but they have been in the past. and there will be times in the future when people will complain.

venting never helps the forum, but it helps the people doing it ;)

Its just that time of year when the weather is good - the days long - and everyone is mostly stuck working 9-5 and is too tired to photograph the rest of the day - wait till the holidays start up and people will start to mellow out (if not just wait till winter)
;)

Its just that time of year when the weather is good - the days long - and everyone is mostly stuck working 9-5 and is too tired to photograph the rest of the day - wait till the holidays start up and people will start to mellow out (if not just wait till winter)
;)

i posted over 100 images in the last 4 weeks ... so we do get out ;)

but what about that aunt?
Well she seems lovely, but I haven't even met her yet. The only photo I have is their engagement announcement. :lmao: I think it would be poor taste to post that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back