Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....I had multiple totally messed up dreams last night, all involving TPFers. I'd recount here what I can remember of them...but I can't. I'd be embarrassed all to hell.

But I will say that one involved MDowdey in a vegas showgirl type of a show, full of body paint and everything! :lol: But that's all I'll say. MAN they were messed up!

Unimaxium said:
Was I in any of them? Actually... I'm not sure if I really want to know...

Haha..I don't remember actually. I only remember a few that were like...the main characters.

One of which I'm not saying cuz that person will get an inflated ego! :lol:

I've only once had TPF in a dream, and that was two nights ago, and that dream also was absolutely crazy and I am not willing to talk about it (though it was harmless in its content, and all had to do with a big meet-up - how come, I wonder :scratch:? - but really big, conventionlike, in a big room with a stage to the left and many tables and loads of food ... am I beginning to tell you about it? Ooops: :taped sh: )

LaFoto said:
I've only once had TPF in a dream, and that was two nights ago, and that dream also was absolutely crazy and I am not willing to talk about it (though it was harmless in its content, and all had to do with a big meet-up - how come, I wonder :scratch:? - but really big, conventionlike, in a big room with a stage to the left and many tables and loads of food ... am I beginning to tell you about it? Ooops: :taped sh: )

I'VE HAD ONE JUST LIKE THAT!!! Only it's been a year or so since I've had it.

I had a TPF dream too... but it as very sad :( something bad happened to a few folks here... but on the next day I checked and everyone was fine :D thank God !!! :D

i've had tpf dreams too. i had a dream i was on chat and everyone kept telling me to shut up whever i said anything. lol. thank god that's not reality. :hug::

slickhare said:
i've had tpf dreams too. i had a dream i was on chat and everyone kept telling me to shut up whever i said anything. lol. thank god that's not reality. :hug::

We wouldn't do that to you!!!

You make us laugh too much! Bubbles.

Most reactions

Back