I'm Spicaaaay?? I'm Stickaayyy?

Worry about the repercussions later

ya! besides, the repercussions could not be that bad! certainly not any worse than the stories of voods/goddess camping incidents chase has been telling everyone about for the past week via pm...

btw, are the rumors true about the eyeshadow thing?

Osmer_Toby said:
Worry about the repercussions later

ya! besides, the repercussions could not be that bad! certainly not any worse than the stories of voods/goddess camping incidents chase has been telling everyone about for the past week via pm...

btw, are the rumors true about the eyeshadow thing?

:pale: PM???

ya, he's been private messaging everyone...

so you see, you have nothing to gain by holding back...

you may as well tell us everything that happened. :wink:

besides, you'd probably feel better if you get all those funny stories off your chest.

so you see, you have nothing to gain by holding back...

you may as well tell us everything that happened.

Yeah....give us YOUR version, PG.....we already know what the guys are saying! :shock:

Chase was cooking sausages.
He asked "How do u like em?"

Voods replied"spicy" and goddess replied " sticky" at the same time. Chase being so far from the ground that he has trouble hearing the little people, yelled out "WHHHHHAAAAAAAA??? What are ya both?!"

They both yelled " Im spicaaaaaaaaayyy" " Im stickccccccyyy"

Chase dropped both sausages on the ground and without anyone seeing picked them up, rubbed the dirt on his frilly pink apron and threw them on their plates, mumbling to himself "and Im dodddddgeeey".

THE END.

manda said:
... rubbed the dirt on his frilly pink apron ....

OMG - If you could only see Chase, you would be on the floor laughing at THAT visual!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh believe me, ive seen it all.

the pics in the mini and mary janes are divine.
he needs some help with the lippy colour choice however.

Most reactions

Back