I'm still a quitter.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4 weeks today.

Going strong. Don't even get urges anymore, only the habbit is hard to refuse.

Sitting around with friends, drink beer while they're all smoking and drinking beer. That's the point where you think...that's normally when I smoke. Then realize, 'but now I don't'. Then your tell yourself how much better you are for not smoking until your massive ego is satisfied.

...then you lose to them at poker.

*punches the air*

Well done Bace

how do you manage not to smoke when your in clubs or drinking in general? This is the bit i find hardest so i've not been going out as much. It's ruining my social life :grumpy:

I guess I'm just really commited. In Toronto, it's a bit easier cause they have a no smoking by law. Most clubs don't even allow smoking, however I have been to a few that have broken the law.

To be honest, it would be silly to avoid those situations. You just have to really stay strong. My friends have been a great support too. Having someone else convince you that it's silly to want to light up now is great. If you avoid those situations now, it'll make it harder later.

Good Luck. It gets really easy once you make the real decision. And stick too it. Have a friend that doesn't smoke make a deal with you. One of mine now owes me dinner. HA! Sucker.

Keep it up buddy. Another bout of temptation will be coming shortly. I hit my at two months, had one then quit again for another two.

Think of all the camera equipment you can buy with all that money you save.

Good job!

Good for you Bace! And you're right, you were not really addicted to nicotine, just to the habit of using it. I used to smoke 1 and 1/2 packs of Marlboro reds and sometimes unfiltered Camel and one day I quit cold turkey! Keep it up, buddy!

treehuggerhikerboy said:
think of all the crack you can buy instead.

!!!!

treehuggerhikerboy said:
right. sorry. x.

No, I do crack. It's true.

Total crack head.

Infact, i'll be selling everything I own shortly just to feed my intense addiction.

bace said:
No, I do crack. It's true.

Total crack head.

Infact, i'll be selling everything I own shortly just to feed my intense addiction.
Well, at least you're not giving it to everyone second-hand, like you did when you were smoking. :thumbup: I'm sure you smell better, too. It's wonderful! :)

terri said:
Well, at least you're not giving it to everyone second-hand, like you did when you were smoking. :thumbup: I'm sure you smell better, too. It's wonderful! :)

You've clearly never smelt crack.

But in all seriousness, yes I smell better. My friends now hate me cause I'm clearly better than them. And yeah, I'm almost ****ed off when I smell someone else cigarette when I walk by.

Stupid smokers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back