I'm Switching to Canon....Want Advice on Lenses!

Hey ifi Sell Me One Of The 50mm!
Sorry dude, I sold my 50mm 1.8 on eBay.

Tell me about the camera grip and extra batteries.

You didn't like the f1.8? or just wanted f1.4?
EDIT: never mind i read past pages :D
Canon 50mm 1.8 is cheap I May Buy it in a few days!

Last edited:

Awesome, Long Lasting, Real Cheap!; Only Drawback is NO Communication with the The Camera...

You mean no communication between batteries and camera or the grip and camera or both?

You didn't like the f1.8? or just wanted f1.4?
EDIT: never mind i read past pages :D
Canon 50mm 1.8 is cheap I May Buy it in a few days!

I do a lot of manual focus and 1.8 is not meant to be used like that. Don't take me wrong 1.8 is a great lens and takes great photos. It just wasn't for me. I like big and heavy stuff,,, yeah, I'm crazy :lmao:

You mean no communication between batteries and camera or the grip and camera or both?

Neither See Video Link Below!

I do a lot of manual focus and 1.8 is not meant to be used like that. Don't take me wrong 1.8 is a great lens and takes great photos. It just wasn't for me. I like big and heavy stuff,,, yeah, I'm crazy :lmao:

Good To Know!

Canon 5D Mark II & 7D - Cheap China Batteries on Vimeo

Last edited:
Hey Guys Just an Update Tomorrow I'll Be Getting a 70-200 2.8L IS & 580EXii from B&H
And Later On Today I'll Get a Canon 50mm 1.4; Budget 'Went Up' do to certain events will require them I was intending on buying all of this equipment but not so fast!

For starters not sure how much cash you have so il say a Canon EF 28-90MM, and a Canon Ef 75-300mm. $89 and $200 respectively.
Wes

Hey Guys; I'm Going to be Switching to Canon in a few Weeks; I've decided to go with The 7D and wanted to Go f2.8 on all my lenses; what do you guys recommend; canon, sigma or tamron; preci wise tam and sig are wayy cheaper; but are they worh it?

I've seen some of you in your signatures a lot of sigma and some tamron!
Help me out with suggestions or advice Thanks!

Why on earth would anyone out of high school use third-party lenses? I have never understood this...

Hey Guys; I'm Going to be Switching to Canon in a few Weeks; I've decided to go with The 7D and wanted to Go f2.8 on all my lenses; what do you guys recommend; canon, sigma or tamron; preci wise tam and sig are wayy cheaper; but are they worh it?

Why on earth would anyone out of high school use third-party lenses? I have never understood this...

Priorities?

I don't get what you're getting at here? I mean are you questioning the use of 3rd party lenses or students spending money on expensive items?

Petraio is a moron, why does anyone even pay attention to his posts????

To the OP.
What is it you plan on shooting? You have a nice camera, what budget do you have for glass?

Don't Pay Attention to him!
Anyways I Got The 50mm f/1.4 it's Pretty Awesome took some Test Shots & Vids
Really Sharp I Post Some Later!
Can't Wait Till Tomorrow to get The Rest!

Hey Guys I Got The New Gear Today I'm Really Happy with it here are some pix taken with the 50mm 1.4 @ 2.0 I'll Post Pics of the 50mm Later On I'm Tired long Day! lol
01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

05-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

07.jpg

Most reactions

Back