I'm the best Photographer ever. My camera is completely manual!

Your comment is not relative to this thread

I believe you mean, "relevant".

No, I mean "relative". I'm loosely creating my own definition based on what the true definition, from several respectacled dictionaries, is.
In that case, it's useful to explain what definition you have created, rather than use the word and expect everyone to know what you mean. This concept is new to you, I know.

I believe you mean, "relevant".

No, I mean "relative". I'm loosely creating my own definition based on what the true definition, from several respectacled dictionaries, is.
In that case, it's useful to explain what definition you have created, rather than use the word and expect everyone to know what you mean. This concept is new to you, I know.

But you have a knock for making up new definitions for words.

Hm? You've posted a false statement and still haven't explained your [own loose definition].

Hm? You've posted a false statement and still haven't explained your [own loose definition].

It's true, I don't even have to post the shuttered thread to prove it.

True, huh? Oh, you're just making another "loose definition". At least you're learning. :thumbup:

From the master. You make me so plump with pride!
And I thought it was the pork...

No, fat can be a good enery source for people that bike and run. And after the pork shoulders are smouldered for 14 hours then the fat just kind of skids away.

Wow. I'm still having trouble making up new definitions for words and using them in a sentence. Do you have a snapshot of information that could help me out here?

No, fat can be a good enery source for people that bike and run.

Exactly.

I almost forgot my snapshot of information: It helps to spell correctly the word that you intend to create a "loose definition" for.

In order to avoid confusion; the above was not meant to shun you for spelling errors. You simply asked for a quick, unposed, informal piece of information.

Last edited:

Exactly.

I almost forgot my snapshot of information: It helps to spell correctly the word that you intend to create a "loose definition" for.

In order to avoid confusion; the above was not meant to shun you for spelling errors. You simply asked for a quick, unposed, informal piece of information.

I'm trying to branch off from your technique of making up new definitions of words to trying new spellings of words. It's a creative way to proove I'm the most amazingist light capturer ever. Noones snapshots will be able to stand up to my professional, formal, planned, and taken with a profeshinal DSLR snapshots.

I don't understand this thread....

It's making fun of a now-banned (and hopefully he'll STAY that way this time...) member of the community's claim... implication... that he is the most amazing photographer ever because everything he owns and shoots with is completely manual.

He also does not see the merit in landscape photography.

Nothing to worry about. :lol:

I think we've shifted focus to people who make up definitions for already defined letter clusters. :mrgreen:

Exactly.

I'm trying to branch off from your technique of making up new definitions of words to trying new spellings of words. It's a creative way to proove I'm the most amazingist light capturer ever. Noones snapshots will be able to stand up to my professional, formal, planned, and taken with a profeshinal DSLR snapshots.
Now you're gettin' good.

Exactly.

Now you're gettin' good.

uotey moohooney goomba!

Most reactions

Back