IMAGE AMERICA

I have always said it's not the camera your using but the person taking the picture.
But geez.....a camera phone. :er:

To each his own I guess.

I forget the guys name, but he did a traveling series along the mississippi doing portraits with a 8x10 view camera. That's impressive.

I hate phones. I have yet to be broken down and forced to buy a cell phone. I feel better knowing my phone is chained to the wall where it can't bug me when I'm doing something important. One of the best things about leaving home is that I know I won't be able to hear my phone ring. To many a cell phone is some sort of freedom. For me it would be like being shackeled to the phone.

My wife wants me to get a cell phone, and thinks that a camera cell phone is the solution. I told her if she bought me one it would be grounds for divorce ;) I could not deal with an object that combines what I most love and most hate as a single unit.

There are only two reasons to tour the country taking photos with a camera cell phone. You don't have any other camera, or Sony has paid you to do it.

ksmattfish said:
I hate phones. I have yet to be broken down and forced to buy a cell phone. I feel better knowing my phone is chained to the wall where it can't bug me when I'm doing something important. One of the best things about leaving home is that I know I won't be able to hear my phone ring. To many a cell phone is some sort of freedom. For me it would be like being shackeled to the phone.

My wife wants me to get a cell phone, and thinks that a camera cell phone is the solution. I told her if she bought me one it would be grounds for divorce ;) I could not deal with an object that combines what I most love and most hate as a single unit.

There are only two reasons to tour the country taking photos with a camera cell phone. You don't have any other camera, or Sony has paid you to do it.
Hehe... I do not hate cell phones. They are cool lil gadgets and have become a necessity for me. You always have the option to mute the ringtone ;).

But I still have not found a reason to get a camera phone! To ppl who advises me to get a camera phone, I tell them I've got a 10D to take pics :). Well, whatever floats one's boat.

Sony is struggling to reach the stature of Motorola and Nokia and this is a great platform for promotion.

There is no way a 1.3 mg camera can take those shots, without a ton of very serious post editing

Most reactions

Back