Image from a test shoot today C&C please

Reaction score
Website
www.rockangelphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey on friday i am taking my models to a new location for a huge shoot, and today we went to scope it out, just took a few test shots to measure the landscape and this was one that i decided to add some PP to, let me know what you think

jumarian.jpg

I like the pose the exposure looks good, the model looks good, its just the sky that bothers me. If I scroll down and cut off about 2/3 of the sky it looks much better to me...the sky is kind of busy.

I'm guessing you composited about 3 different skies into there, possibly more. the backlit set of clouds doesn't fit with the rest of them.

Yeah, the high contrast clouds really distract from the model. Otherwise, the shot looks excellent. Just work on toning the clouds down and this will be excellent.

Yeah, the high contrast clouds really distract from the model. Otherwise, the shot looks excellent. Just work on toning the clouds down and this will be excellent.

Thanx a bunch...I know i need a ton of practice...so thats what i am doing lol...thanx for the responses

Most reactions

New Topics

Back