Image heavy !

shewar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new and happy to have found this place. I'm going to post some of my favorites. Any tips, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
009j5.jpg

013j29.jpg

021j29.jpg

014m4.jpg

004m11.png

029a2.jpg

006a6.jpg

030a15.jpg

026a15.jpg

037june17.jpg

023june17.jpg

009june8.jpg

021may17.jpg

Comments/suggestions/anything?

i really like your work and placement of the subjects. most of your photos say something. not too keen on the one of the thing growing out of the tree...only because it doesn't say much. your colors stand out well. i would like to see some more stuff.
steve

Amazing work. Tough to pick a fave here. They are all great.

1 and 5 are definetly my favorite. Thanks for sharing these

Heya shewar, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You are introducing yourself with a nice series of pics, all of have to offer something for the viewer in their own way.

As a colour freak I cannot but love the colours captured in your Photos 1 and 4!

Photo 7 makes me curious: those hands look painted, but I wonder whether they really ARE painted???

I quite like the composition of Photo 6 and think the "No Swimming"-pic would be even funnier if (even if only for the sake of the pic) someone were splashing out into the lake from that beach on the left ;).

LaFoto said:
Heya shewar, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You are introducing yourself with a nice series of pics, all of have to offer something for the viewer in their own way.

As a colour freak I cannot but love the colours captured in your Photos 1 and 4!

Photo 7 makes me curious: those hands look painted, but I wonder whether they really ARE painted???

I quite like the composition of Photo 6 and think the "No Swimming"-pic would be even funnier if (even if only for the sake of the pic) someone were splashing out into the lake from that beach on the left ;).

Thank you quite much. And the hands in 7 are indeed painted :]

Most reactions

Back