Image of the week and interviewed by Jared "Fro" Polin

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Submitted a photo to the froknowsphoto flickr account. Got it picked for Photo of the Week, which led to a quick chat on Skype with Jared about the image. No prep for the interview, just went with the flow

We chatted for a total of 40 mins, of which 15 were actually recorded. Thats what happens when you get two guys who like to talk talking about what they love. The guy is smart and fun to chat with. He has some really nice concert photography, both live and candid back stage stuff.

You can check out my blog entry about it (link below) or you can click here if you want to see the chosen image and listen to the interview.

Photography, Digital Camera DSLR & Lightroom How To — FroKnowsPhoto Flickr Photo of the WEEK Montreal

Interesting, funny interview you two did! Lots of funny, self-deprecating Canadian humour.

I just found it odd having to be the one bringing his interview back on track haha.

I haven't actually listened to it yet, I can't view it at work :(

"It's all a-boot the photography,eh?"

lol... I can dish the jokes and I can take the jokes...its all in good fun.

I remembered about 30 mins after we hung up what the Mason Dixon line was. I had vaguely heard it in the past, but couldnt remember on the spot. I had no idea the interview would of been a US History quiz haha

I found it amusing that Fro said he did not know the name of the Canadian president!!!
That was a good one!

Canadian President? Amadinajad?

I'll have to listen to that now! I enjoy the Fro blog. I've met him once at the local camera shop where he works, he lives in the same town I work in. It's funny because I saw the pic "Montreal skyline" and I was like ooh I bet BT would like this one, but never sent it over. Little did I know LOL

Congrats!

Canadian President? Amadinajad?

I'll have to listen to that now! I enjoy the Fro blog. I've met him once at the local camera shop where he works, he lives in the same town I work in. It's funny because I saw the pic "Montreal skyline" and I was like ooh I bet BT would like this one, but never sent it over. Little did I know LOL

Congrats!

You should e-mail your buddy Seren Dipity and tell him that story! And then send that picture to BT, the way your gut instinct told you you should have.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back