Images from a EuroSunday event

Images from the February Bay Area event have been uploaded to the website. Some of the highlight cars from the event were a Rolls Royce Phantom, several Porsche's and new M3’s. Below are four images from the very rainy and wet event. No Motorcycles at this event. Despite the weather, the Fresno ES crew was out to meet the die hard bay area attendees.

Hope to see everyone at the next event and make sure check out the images and videos on the website at eurosunday.net. We have added the latest videos from Eyepatch films and Brian Zuk.

WDN_6573.jpg

WDN_6553.jpg

WDN_6549.jpg

WDN_6547.jpg

Here are a few images from the latest event in Sacramento. Despite heavy rain there were 35 cars and even 2 bikes in attendance. Please see all the "wet images" on the Sacramento site.

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20032.jpg

Picture%20064.jpg

Picture%20045.jpg

m3dragon, are all the pictures above yours? In other words, did you take them? Are you both Mark and Rich?

m3dragon, are all the pictures above yours? In other words, did you take them? Are you both Mark and Rich?

All of the photos I post to the forums are either myself or crew members. For those who are hosted on our website full credit is give to all photographers.

All of the photos I post to the forums are either myself or crew members. For those who are hosted on our website full credit is give to all photographers.

Then I ask you to delete any pictures that are not yours from this thread. You must be well informed as to the rules of posting pictures here, only your pictures (you are the author) are allowed.

You do have some amazing shots, I have to say and I would love to continue this thread provided it's amended as asked above.

Thanks for understanding. ;)

Here are the images from the last EuroSunday Miami event.

*******Please note that the location for the next event is changing to the Miramar location for the next few month:********

LOCATION - 2945 SW 160th Ave Miramar, FL 33027

We still need help with Photogrophy and getting the word out to the local Euro car / bike clubs and owners. If you wish to help please email or the crew in Miami.

==========================================================================

EuroSunday-Miami-009.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-012.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-024.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-004.jpg

The Ford with the blue dress model is my favorite, just wish i could see a bit more of her face.

Then I ask you to delete any pictures that are not yours from this thread. You must be well informed as to the rules of posting pictures here, only your pictures (you are the author) are allowed.

You do have some amazing shots, I have to say and I would love to continue this thread provided it's amended as asked above.

Thanks for understanding. ;)

If you wish to email the photographers I can give you their emails to confirm they are part of the team.

As they are part of our all volunteer team I share rights to the images. I do not post any image that are not ours. I am not trying to bend the rules but if it is a issue of ownership then I am a legal owner of all the photos I post.

Hope that clarifies any issues. I am just trying to share their work and our free event with members on this forum. Any member here is welcome to come out and attend to practice their photography skills and network the other photographers there..

Here are some of the images from the Fresno event for March.

There are more images on the Fresno website and more to be uploaded soon.
eurosunday.net/fresno

*** A note that for May and June the location will be moving.***

IMG_5969.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG

IMG_5930.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5785.JPG

Images by marque for the Sacramento and Bay Area CA events in March. For more images please see the respective cities.

Maserati
5724.jpg

019P1000532.JPG

020P1000567.JPG

022P1000571.JPG

Most reactions

Back