images from florence (LOTS OF HUGE IMAGES 56K Warning)

aeser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
went to florence, italy for my honeymoon in early december. took a lot of pictures. here are some of the better ones:
021.jpg

the most beautifull building i have ever laid my eyes on (the duomo)
105.jpg

leaves me dumbfounded every time i saw it
116.jpg

my wife and i on top of the duomo
171.jpg

florence from the top of the duomo
180.jpg

the master (michelangelo)
309.jpg

315.jpg

near the uffizi, on the way to the ponte vecchio
349.jpg

361.jpg

on the ponte vecchio
373.jpg

377.jpg

pitti palace
421.jpg

451.jpg

454.jpg

Wow! Lots (and lots) of nice photos, but I would suggest that you warn modem users in the title that they dont want to come within 20 feet of this thread hehe

Also it would help to add a space between each image so they arent butted up against each other, and Your last 2 image tags have typos.

I have to say that even on DSL it took me a while to load this thread. Possibly consider breaking this up into multiple threads with 2 or 3 photos each so people are more able to give you direct feedback.. Thanks for posting these though, Florence is now on my list of "must see" destinations! :)

yes there are an ungodly ammount of large images, i will modify the title to warn people, how do i add spaces inbetween the images? is there like a <p> command in bb code?

i'll narrow down the images too in a bit, just thought i'd have all the "greatest hits" up for a bit.

i took something like 500+ images over there. but the place is just so incredibly beautiful i'm always like "MY GOD!" when i look at the pictures and it's hard to narrow them down.

hmmm, is there a way to edit the thread title? i tried editing the title of the first post but it only changed the title inside the thread so people could not read it before clicking on it.

Ya, I'm on DSL as well and it was a killer to load. To many images and to big. Many of them look the same as well. Maybe one image of each subject. Is this every pic you took on the trip? Sorry just a joke.

That a side, the images are very nice and crisp, well exposed and really capture the architecture.

Eric

aeser said:
yes there are an ungodly ammount of large images, i will modify the title to warn people, how do i add spaces inbetween the images? is there like a <p> command in bb code?

nope, you can just edit your post, and between each IMG link just add some space with the Enter key :)

I'd love to visit there now... amazing architecture!

Nice job, Aeser! i like your close-up shots of the Duomo.
I was in Florence 10 months ago and loved it too. It's a beautiful, classy town with more character than Rome or Milan. if you're interested you can check out my Florence album here,
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joeya...//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joeyajames/my_photos

funny to see you picture of the arches near the ponte vecchio as I have the same shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back