Images from my new 35mm

Nwcid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jbnokesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About a moth ago I asked for help finding the right 35 mm for my needs, Help choosing a 35mm

I ended up with the Nikkor AF-D 35mm f/2. Yesterday I had an opportunity to get out and play with it. Overall I think this really fit my needs well.

All of these images were from my D850 and shot with an aperture of 2.8.

_DSC8392.jpg
_DSC7752.jpg
_DSC7759.jpg
_DSC7851.jpg

Nice set, the #1 I like the best it shows the human side to the story.

Nice set, the #1 I like the best it shows the human side to the story.

Thank you. It really does. It was a stuffed animal that was hooked to the airbag that was intentionally deployed.

I actually kept 82 images from this whole set. Typically I don't post that many at once, however I wanted to make sure I had at least a couple images of each participant. I just wanted to share a few here since this group really helped.

We have what are called 999 days in the summer. The local fire station crew,volunteers, will do a display for the public. A few years ago I had chance to photo shoot the same practice as you shot, the cut car open to rescue the driver.

Nice documentary photos. That lens is definitely a winner. I love mine.

We have what are called 999 days in the summer. The local fire station crew,volunteers, will do a display for the public. A few years ago I had chance to photo shoot the same practice as you shot, the cut car open to rescue the driver.

Very nice. Being in this line of work I get lots of opportunities to shoot this style. This is one of the days I let me adjunct instructors run the day and I just shot. It serves a lot of good to a lot of people.

About a moth ago I asked for help finding the right 35 mm for my needs, Help choosing a 35mm

I ended up with the Nikkor AF-D 35mm f/2. Yesterday I had an opportunity to get out and play with it. Overall I think this really fit my needs well.

All of these images were from my D850 and shot with an aperture of 2.8.

View attachment 187811 View attachment 187812 View attachment 187813 View attachment 187814
Excellent choice, great images--you got all the action which makes the photos.
get the image

That is a fine set and I can see why you are happy with the lens. Looks to have a nice bokeh on it.

Interesting subject matter too. Something I've been involved with in the past.

Impressive! That lens is still performing remarkably. #3 is pretty special.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back