Imagine on BBC One

Fiendish Astronaut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did anyone see Imagine: Annie Leibovitz - Life Through A Lens on BBC One last night in the UK?

I thought it was a really fanstastic insight into her life and career. I've got a renewed respect for her because they showed a lot of her reportage photography and blimey how many amazing photos?

If your are in the UK you can see the programme again on BBC iplayer online. If you saw it, what did you think? Some of her big photo projects are like feature film shoots!

Thanks for that, i don't watch TV at all, in fact if i had my way i just wouldn't have one. I watched it through using the iPlayer though and it was very good. Really quite inspiring, her photos are just fantastic, really powerful and moving.

Got to add her as one of my favourite photographers for sure.

How did I miss this? Thanks for drawing my attention to it, I'm watching it on iPlayer now! :)

Link.

Edit: Just watched it. Some of those photographs were amazing... so powerful, even her more snapshotty reportage style photography is deep. And the way she got right down to the core and produced portraits that really reveal a persons personality... I must go to the exhibition in October.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back