IMG tags

Kaye68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to capture the IMG tag from Flickr? I am looking everywhere and just can't find it.

The image tags can be produced simply by clicking the IMG button above (yellow with mountains)...then you just past the URL of the image.

THIS MIGHT HELP

The image tags can be produced simply by clicking the IMG button above (yellow with mountains)...then you just past the URL of the image.

THIS MIGHT HELP

Ok well I don't get it...:grumpy:

I read that link before asking my question. I stopped uploading into photobucket a few months back and am using Flickr and like I said I just can not figure out how to get the IMG tag from there. I can't upload my pictures directly to this forum because they are simply larger than the allowed size and I am not interested in resizing them just to post here. Just seems like too much trouble.

Oh well.

I know how to put the pictures here I just don't know how to get the IMG from Flickr. Flickr is where I am having the issue.

Just get the URL from Flickr...don't wory about the tags.

Just get the URL from Flickr...don't wory about the tags.

Thanks... some forums really do not like it when just the link is posted and not the actual picture. So if the link is ok then that works for me.

Oh hey... I got the aviator working just fine. :sexywink:

Thanks... some forums really do not like it when just the link is posted and not the actual picture. So if the link is ok then that works for me.
I meant that you should copy the URL from there, then use the IMG button here to get the IMG tags. Photobucket is good in that in gives you the code with tags, to copy and paste...but sometimes you just have to put it together yourself.

Some hosts don't even allow direct linking...I'm not sure about Flickr.

Just in case anyone else is looking for how to upload from flickr, if you click the all sizes button you can then right click and copy the image location.

Most reactions

Back