IMG_0001 (The First (un-edited) picture you took w/your new DSLR)

Just took my first one yesterday! :D

Nothing spectactular, just my foot and the lockers at my warehouse where I work :)

1st day 001 by lostsouldancing, on Flickr

i have IMG_0002 is this counts? cant find first prolly deleted.. this is when i got home opend box and i was playin around wit my camera lol

5220468828_a2df347698_z.jpg

Last edited:
Closest I could find. #67 unedited.

PictureorVideo067.jpg

The UPS guy came as my wife and I were getting ready to leave so my son was in his car seat. I wanted to zoom in and see how the pic looked. My #2 and #3 are zoomed out and you can see all the packaging laying on the table where the car seat is sitting.

IMG_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Not the very first as I deleted the first few. But within the first week with my Nikon D3000. I cheated though, in auto mode. A shot of a dead branch in my backyard. Maybe next year I'll get around to trimming the tree.;)

d3000047.jpg

OK, I'll take the plunge here. 1st image taken with the DSLR. Plus 1st image posted to the forum since joining. Opened the box at home and took a picture of my youngest son. That was before I realized that there were more than one focus point LOL.
DSC00001Medium.jpg

Is it sad the earliest i can find is 180? No clue where the earlier ones are...I dont even know what i took pics of the first 180 times...

img0180small.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back