Impericon Festival Paris 2015

Milky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Impericon Festival was taking place at Le Bataclan, Paris, France, on April 30th to celebrate the 10 years of the Impericon brand.

Quite a few bands were playing, but missed the begining of the show.

Carnifex

Carnifex_20150430-174524-5D2-0478.jpg

The other pictures from this band : Carnifex Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

Obey The Brave

Obey_The_Brave_20150430-183925-5D2-0634.jpg

The other pictures from this band : Obey The Brave Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

Comeback Kid

Comeback_Kid_20150430-190932-5D2-0674.jpg

The other pictures from this band : Comeback Kid Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

Whitechapel

Whitechapel_20150430-200758-5D2-0768.jpg

The other pictures from this band : Whitechapel Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

The Ghost Inside

The_Ghost_Inside_20150430-205641-5D2-0832.jpg

The other pictures from this band : The Ghost Inside Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

Suicide Silence

Suicide_Silence_20150430-215641-5D2-1076.jpg

The other pictures from this band : Suicide Silence Paris 2015 ABSE Photography

Excellent, as usual, milky! Thank you!

Thanks a lot to both of you.

Nice work, I like the second one the most. some nice work on your flickr too.

Thanks a lot, the second I quite like as well, showing the mood of the OTB show this day!

I had a look at your flickr, if you don"t mind me saying you should work a bit on WB or curves in order to get a bit of red/green/blue out of you shots, they are well exposed and moment is captured but they seems to be too much of one of this color each time (thanks to inefficient lighting ;) ). That's jut my opinion! (and I know I should try to get rid of all this purple and pink in my shots! ;) )

Thanks a lot, the second I quite like as well, showing the mood of the OTB show this day!

I had a look at your flickr, if you don"t mind me saying you should work a bit on WB or curves in order to get a bit of red/green/blue out of you shots, they are well exposed and moment is captured but they seems to be too much of one of this color each time (thanks to inefficient lighting ;) ). That's jut my opinion! (and I know I should try to get rid of all this purple and pink in my shots! ;) )
Tips on how to do that are always welcome, I think that my postprocessing skills can use some boost. I Find it hard to get the collors right especially when the podium lights are red or blue LED's

Last edited:
Tips on how to do that are always welcome, I think that my postprocessing skills can use some boost. I Find it hard to get the collors right especially when the podium lights are red or blue LED's

Yeah, LED are just horribles!

I usually do this using 2 things:
- I set up white balance. If you have a face that is like ultra red (the most current case with damn led) or other colors, I use the the color picking tool on the face to set the face close as possible to grey/white, editing after the white balance to add some colors to it.
- Using curves Red, Green and Blue, I go to the area I want to get rid of one of this color, and either substract this color or add the others, so I can get something that is more proper.

Not sure if I'm clear here, do not hesitate to ask for more details if you want.

Thanks I'll try it

Yeah, LED are just horribles!

I usually do this using 2 things:
- I set up white balance. If you have a face that is like ultra red (the most current case with damn led) or other colors, I use the the color picking tool on the face to set the face close as possible to grey/white, editing after the white balance to add some colors to it.
- Using curves Red, Green and Blue, I go to the area I want to get rid of one of this color, and either substract this color or add the others, so I can get something that is more proper.

Not sure if I'm clear here, do not hesitate to ask for more details if you want.
Thanks I'll try it.

Most reactions

Back