Importance of location safety

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wonder who would be liable for that? The people who own the dock or the photographer who posed them there??l

Last edited:
There were 13 men standing on that end of the dock. Thirteen is an unlucky number.

I just love the bridesmaid on the end who hauls ass off and doesn't even look back. She's awesome.

I wonder who would be libel for that? The people who own the dock or the photographer who posed them there??

Liable.

As for who is, everyone will get hauled into court as lawyers make more money that way. They just serve everyone with papers, let the judge or jury figure it out, and collect the check.

I wonder who would be libel for that? The people who own the dock or the photographer who posed them there??

Liable.

As for who is, everyone will get hauled into court as lawyers make more money that way. They just serve everyone with papers, let the judge or jury figure it out, and collect the check.
I knew I had that wrong right after I posted it...unfortunately I was doing work so I didn't fix it right away. Thanks though. I'll fix it now.

I would sue the location, the dock manufacturer, the dock installer, the state department that monitors lakes, the photographer, each fat wedding party member and of course General Motors.

I would sue the location, the dock manufacturer, the dock installer, the state department that monitors lakes, the photographer, each fat wedding party member and of course General Motors.

Make sure you include Canon, Manfrotto, SanDisk, B+W, Yongnuo, Gossen, Tamrak, Sigma, ..........

And don't forget Exxon Mobil for the Valdez spill, the seagulls, water...

Yet another reason I stick to taking photos of stuff.

Most reactions

Back