Important lesson 101 - always take more

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cause just sometimes your subject walks away for the very last time and there isn't a chance to come back again :(

5036425963_cf2efb88ef_z.jpg

Ok so technically she's been gone for a few months now without an answer - a very old cat and we imaging she's done that catty thing of wandering away to curl up somewhere and not wake up. Its strange though how sometimes things don't hit you will much later.

"You don't know what you've got until it is gone"...

We humans tend to live in the past and in the future. The present, NOW, is usually filled with the minutae of living. Now and then, something stops us, yanks our attention to the NOW, and says "Pay Attention!". Usually, however, the "now" slips in to the past with nary a whisper... and when we look back, we think "it didn't seem significant at the time, but I'd like to have that moment back again..."

Awww I'm sorry =( Your kitty was beautiful, though...and what a lovely picture to remember her by. We're a "cat" household over here too...and I know how nerve wracking it was when ours ran away. She did come home on her own, though, so don't give up completely =)

Whoops, I thought it was like a stray. My fault for crackin jokes. I would feel terrible if my dog wandered off.

Sorry to hear that over. I've just come to believe my little Reggie (my doggie) is going to live forever!! :(

so sorry to hear about youre loss I lost Toby(My chihuahua on the 22 he was 10 I dont think Ill get anymore hurts to bad

I am not a cat person but from a fellow pet owner I agree with you 100% about always take more cause after they are gone it always seems like you don't have enough image memories of them.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Most reactions

Back