Important Questions

hwoods1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im apologize if I am posting this in the innappropriate area, but I am a college student and I need some interview questions answered for a grade. I would really appreciate if even just one person would take the time to answer these questions:) The questions are 1. What is your current educational level? Where did you attend High School, Vocational School, College, Graduate School? What did you specialize in? Why? (educational level)

2. What are the educational requirements of someone wishing to pursue a career in the same field as my topic of study? (educational requirements)

3. Please describe the typical day to day activities of someone working in the field of my topic of study. (day to day activities)

4. For someone working in the field of my topic of study, please describe the fantasies versus realities of job. (fantasy vs. reality)

5. How secure are you in your current position? How secure, in general, is someone working in the field of my topic of study? (job security)

6. What is the typical (average/ lowest to highest) salary of someone working in the field of my topic of study? (salary)

7. What do you like most about your career?

8. What do you like least about your career?

9. What were you not taught during your training for this job that you discovered over time?

10. Would you encourage someone to pursue this area of interest as a career? Why or Why not?

So what is your topic of study? I know this is a photography forum, but photography covers a wide range of sub topics and careers.

Looks like you cut and pasted the questions here. I'm not against helping someone out, but posting up your list of questions does not meet the requirements of what most consider an "interview". Do the leg work to get your grade.

this topic has nothing to do with photography:grumpy:

Most reactions

Back