www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In and around the culvert. Let me know what you think

6629934659_f50618e55f_z.jpg
[/URL] _MG_0394 BW by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

6629798437_1616a26375_z.jpg
[/URL] _MG_0390 BW by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm only new, so ignore everything I say, but from a personal preference/idea, in image 2 I would have stood further back and gotten the whole circle of the culvert in shot. With the water running down towards the outlet as it does in your picture, it would have resembled the shape of a keyhole which would have made a nice frame to the photo and a recognisable shape that 'fools' the eye to make me look twice.

:)

#1 is an interesting composition... I wish there weren't so many trees and limbs in the background though. I like the relationship between the culvert and the large rock.

The processing on the background in #2 seems a little fishy to me. Perhaps it's just because there is so much going on there.

Classixuk, I tried it out and didn't really like the way it turned out. As bazooka the background was too busy and belnded in with the rock.

Bazooka, I wish there wasn't as much in the background as well, but like yourself I liked the relationship with the rock and the culvert.
On the second photo, well both photo's actually, I was playing around in post production and trying to get different effects. Here are both photo's with very little pp. It could also be from to much going on too though.

6630601663_6ae4e25ac0_z.jpg
[/URL] _MG_0394-BWF by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

6630556913_d126ff0b12_z.jpg
[/URL] _MG_0390BWF by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks for the CC

Most reactions

Back