In defense of WiFi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majeed.. I find it offensive to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Steve... especially in that context! (but I'll forgive ya this time... just don't call me an Andrew or Gavjenks!) ;)

OH no offense intended. I don't know your history with Steve. Just know once in a while you've found yourself in controversy (as we all have) and cracked a joke.

Yep.. once in a while! We good! I do know some jokes! (on here, even!) lol! (hey wait.. was that a joke?) lol!

So how many of you will be upset if I close this thread simply because I'm bored with it and think it's been teetering too long on the rails? :sun: Is the OP satisfied he has had enough responses in 13 pages?

So how many of you will be upset if I close this thread simply because I'm bored with it and think it's been teetering too long on the rails? :sun: Is the OP satisfied he has had enough responses in 13 pages?

Only if you close it on a wifi enabled device.

Terri.....I for one will be very upset if you should close this thread.........................unless of course you close it withBACON!!!

It tipped over long ago.. :) close away!

Only if you close it on a wifi enabled device.

I closed it with wifi enabled bacon. Everyone wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back