In Flight

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0794.jpg

I like the lighting on the wings. Have you tried changing the background dark? It might show off the color better.

I like the lighting on the wings. Have you tried changing the background dark? It might show off the color better.
Thanks Pete. I thought the white background looked good but didn't try it in black. I will give it a try and post the result.

Reactions: PJM
Thanks Pete. I thought the white background looked good but didn't try it in black. I will give it a try and post the result.
I had a go at making the background dark but couldn't really get it to work. Feel free to give it a go if you want.

I had a go at making the background dark but couldn't really get it to work. Feel free to give it a go if you want.
Not much to work with since the photo was not an original. I used the masking feature in LR Classic and selected sky and then lowered the exposure, raised the contrast, and raised the saturation. It's not hard to do when you get used to it.

Retouched Photo-1.jpg

Reactions: PJM
Not much to work with since the photo was not an original. I used the masking feature in LR Classic and selected sky and then lowered the exposure, raised the contrast, and raised the saturation. It's not hard to do when you get used to it.

View attachment 263117
Thanks for the info. I still prefer the white background though.

Most reactions

Back