In Honor of my Barbara

phlash46

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The best thing that ever happened to me.
GORDON_P_0370.JPG
Gamma and Sadie.jpg

-

Barbara is a name suitable to all three presented generations… so
which is it. If you say all three… then you must be a happy man!

Unless… :)
The lady in both pictures (one in 1982 and one in 2009) is my wife Barbara whom I lost in April. The child is our granddaughter Sadie, 12 years ago.

The lady in both pictures (one in 1982 and one in 2009) is my wife Barbara whom I lost in April. The child is our granddaughter Sadie, 12 years ago.

… and I though one was the daughter of the other.

Sorry to hear that… condolences.

Hay Sadie, give the man a big hug, we all know he needs it! :p

Raising a glass to Barbara!
Phlash46, you made my eyes leak. I've got one of those and I can't imagine what it would be like to lose her. Damn! I'd think it must be allergies but I don't have any and it's the depths of winter. I feel for you.

Raising a glass to Barbara!
Phlash46, you made my eyes leak. I've got one of those and I can't imagine what it would be like to lose her. Damn! I'd think it must be allergies but I don't have any and it's the depths of winter. I feel for you.
Thank you. Make sure you tell her that!

My condolences also. What do they say "Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life and the only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works

My condolences also. What do they say "Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life and the only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works
:pumpformylove:

Fear not I see the resemblance in your Granddaughter. Barbara lives on.

Beautiful photos of a lovely woman. So sorry for your loss.

Most reactions

Back