In Lüneburg Heath - two collages

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd put these 8 photos from our yesterdays outing in Lüneburg Heath together to two collages, but unfortunately, Photobucket has downsized them even more than I did, and now they have become quite, quite small...

You might still enjoy "the trip"?

AmWilsederBerg1.jpg

AmWilsederBerg2.jpg

very nice, Corinna! I do like the very last pic. the one with a sky which is very very blue and a tree :)

Thanks, Mentos.
I am having second thoughts about the collages, though, since the individual photos have thus become very small... The expanse of the national park "Lüneburg Heath" can no longer be appreciated --- it looks nicely large and the far view we had is really nicely to be seen if the whole screen is filled with one of those photos only... Alas! I made the collage... so here it is now...

Any chance of a bigger copy of that last shot? I'd like to see it a bit bigger to be able to properly appreciate it. Love the sky even at that size.

Hello there Corina :D Your landscapes are amazing, i like the one with the blue sky and streaky cloud formation (2nd collage). You should be selling this to postcard companies, ill be your agent, i get 10% share :lol:

Wonderful shots! I admire your ability to shoot landscapes, you see things that I normally wouldn't and it makes for lovely photos from you!

Upon request:

LneburgerHeide2.jpg

Thank you all :D.
My pleasure to also show us bigger versions of the now quite little photos of the collages. :D

Ooops, sorry, Peter. True fact is: I don't know anybody in Lüneburg. Sorry. It's some 50 km from where we live and I only went there to see a special doctor for my kids, years ago. Or to take foreign guests there, since it is A BEAUTIFUL old town! Wonderful houses! (Actually, now that I am thinking about it, I really should go there more often!!!)

Thank you, Raymond. Would there be any of the other tiny seven photos that you would like to see a little larger?

As much as I like to compose this kind of collages, now that I have found a way to frame my pictures (with the simplest possible means only, i.e. via Paint), I am quite unhappy with how much Photobucket condensed the first... but I have meanwhile found out that leaves apparently require an awful lot of pixel information, much unlike a blue sky, for example, so many leaves will always become a small picture in Photobucket...

beautiful sky in the last shot Lafoto!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back