Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

The company that I work for is hosting a photo competition, so I am in need of feedback as to what I should submit. Here are the ones that I feel are the strongest. If you feel compelled to make a suggestion from my site/blog, you may do that as well (Tyler Drumm Photography). Just make sure to post a link to the image here. There's no criteria for the contest, it's completely open ended.

I made the poll multiple choice, and will likely go with the top choice. So if there's two that you can't decide between, vote for them both.

Thanks for any feedback in advance!

Cory_and_Erica-7830.jpg

Sarah_and_Ryan-9919.jpg

TiffandJameson-3757.jpg

Gabe_and_Mary-9029.jpg

Camp-6632.jpg

I really like #1 I felt that was the strongest photo out of the group with #2 being a close second. Good luck in the competition! :)

Thank you for taking the time to vote and voice your opinion! Muchos gracias! :thumbup:

I like 1 as it is. 234 don't grab. But 5 I find the most interesting, but Imho if you crop the left half off. This would accentuate the footprints, and I think improve the comp.

Picking what I like, I chose number 5

Picking what people will like, I chose number 2. I voted for number 2.

People like that look on photos these days...almost to the point where it is a trend.

I do like number 1, but for a few nit pick reasons...it didn't make the list for me. Hot spots and noise...two things I don't like. I love the photo as a whole though and the composition.

I like 1 as it is. 234 don't grab. But 5 I find the most interesting, but Imho if you crop the left half off. This would accentuate the footprints, and I think improve the comp.

Thank you for responding! I'm not sure what I've got for resolution left on 5. It was a pretty significant crop on my 12mp 5D. If it were shot with the 5D2, I'd be better off. I'll have to mess with it in lightroom.

Picking what I like, I chose number 5

Picking what people will like, I chose number 2. I voted for number 2.

People like that look on photos these days...almost to the point where it is a trend.

I do like number 1, but for a few nit pick reasons...it didn't make the list for me. Hot spots and noise...two things I don't like. I love the photo as a whole though and the composition.

Thanks Ernie. Maybe I can burn his nose a little bit and retain some contrast. I appreciate the input buddy!

np. you hit the one spot I was focused on the nose/face area. and the other was on top of the tractor. It's obviously not a big deal...still a good shot. Just a "me" thing mostly.

on a second look, I almost wonder if removing that rock above his head in 5 would help. Dunno why but it bugs me now. lol

after thought....maybe even just move the rock onto the left side in some of that neg space...give the eye something to look at over there. Normally I don't like neg space, but in this shot I do...for me it sits well.

Any idea who is going to be doing the judging of photos? Because I'd probably vote one way if I knew a bunch of male executives in suits were making the decisions, versus say a bunch of women with kids. Or professional photographers.

I like them all, but I definitely have my favorites--but like Pallycow, what *I* like, I'm not sure translates to what's likely to win a contest.

Dude i've never seen #1!

Killer shot. I think that's the winner, you probably deep down knew that was the best of these eh?

Any specific category, or is it just a free-for-all?

I think the strongest is #3 because of the bride's eye contact.

Most reactions

Back