In need of some advice.

I think that I will be leaving him on his own to do his own editing as I like to be behind the camera not the computer!

Wise move!
There is nothing stopping you from improving your skills on both sides of the camera and starting your own business... or for that matter, what is stopping you from finding someone who is a consummate professional and getting your foot stuck in their door? ;)

So, the guy likes selective coloring just a little bit!
I'm not terribly impressed. I've certainly seen worse, but at his prices, you certainly won't make much. He charges $7.00 for an 8x10!

I would rather spend my time (donated or otherwise) with a true professional to learn all the correct techniques.

You guys rule and non of this was too harsh! !!!!! Thanks again so much.:thumbup:

Work is work. Take it till you find something better. If you want to assist a more experienced photographer, it will help if you have some assistance experience.

The images aren't half bad.

you dont think they were bad? really?

I see so many "photographers" like this guy that overuse one photoshop technique, buy nice gear and start overcharging people for stuff I could do better with my $200 point and shoot. I don't think that I'm great or anything - I've only made a few $$ so far, but it def. looks like the guy needs editing help(more than just when he's too busy). I'm also agreeing that he probably has a crush... and IMHO his pics are a little more than 1/2 bad (although not by far).

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back