In the dark of the forest

AlanaLeePhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photographybyalanalee.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to the PhotoForum so I thought I'd share a recent image and introduce myself! I recently created an image using my daughter as a model in the woods on my property.

I used a Stella 5000 Pro light to light the subject, and a Stella 2000 light inside the lantern. I love these continuous lights - they are battery powered, light weight and completely waterproof!

alana-lee-photography-girl with antlers.jpg

And here is a behind the scenes so you can see how I did the lighting:
alana-lee-photography-behind the scenes.jpg

Welcome aboard, AlanaLee

New to the PhotoForum so I thought I'd share a recent image and introduce myself! I recently created an image using my daughter as a model in the woods on my property.

I used a Stella 5000 Pro light to light the subject, and a Stella 2000 light inside the lantern. I love these continuous lights - they are battery powered, light weight and completely waterproof!

View attachment 164688

And here is a behind the scenes so you can see how I did the lighting:
View attachment 164689
Welcome to the Forum. Nice image!

Hello! Gorgeous image!

Stunning image!

Welcome. As someone who leans toward the creative set side I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Nice job on lighting the lantern, I've used real lantern lights, strobes inside/behind, and added post in PS. It's not easy to get a realistic look.

Welcome & Wow, Beautiful Image!

Yes welcome aboard! Wonderful project. I think the second image with the umbrella cropped out would be really nice too with it's natural light and colors.

Beautiful work!

wow just so creative and beautiful..... welcome..

Most reactions

Back